Hot Line: 076-7244340

www.fairpriceseeduwa.com

Hi, Guest Welcome.

A fresh approach to shopping.

Duck Foaming Bleach Gel Marine 750ml

The Duck Foaming Bleach Gel Marine is a household grade disinfectant that cleverly combines the disinfecting benefits of bleach and the cleaning action of bubbly foam in just one product.

Fair Price

Rs:1,000.00

Out of stock

Out of stock

Product Details

The Duck Foaming Bleach Gel Marine is a household grade disinfectant that cleverly combines the disinfecting benefits of bleach and the cleaning action of bubbly foam in just one product.

– Kills 99.9% of Germs
– Bleach disinfects and whitens your toilet bowl.
– Powerful bubbles lift away dirt and grime as you brush.
– Leaves a sanitary clean and fresh toilet.

Ingredients

CONTAINS Chlorinating Compounds 31.8g/L (Available Chlorine 2.7%W/V, 2.5%W/V at expiry), Sodium Hydroxide 13.3g/L, Alkaline Salts 1.1g/L.

Directions

Do not swallow. 1. To remove the cap, squeeze the two safety pads and unscrew completely. 2. Lift the toilet seat. 3. Tip bottle to fill neck. 4. Direct liquid gel under the rim and squeeze evenly around the bowl. To disinfect, leave on surface for at least 30 seconds. 5. Brush above and below the waterline, then flush. 6. Replace cap and close tightly. 7. For stubborn stains, allow product to sit for several minutes. SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear eye protection and protective gloves when mixing or using. Ensure adequate ventilation when using. Never use or mix with other household cleaners as hazardous fumes may result. Read instructions thoroughly before use. Keep the product in its original packaging. If medical advice is needed: Have product container at hand. As with any household product, avoid prolonged contact with skin. Rinse with soap and water after handling.

Product Warnings

WARNINGS: Vapour may be harmful. Corrosive. Strongly alkaline. May produce severe burns. May give off dangerous gas if mixed with other products. Attacks skin and eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Causes irreversible eye damage. Not intended to be used on therapeutic devices. FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.